The Austen Authors are pleased to announce the winners for the 2020 Autumn Quarter Giveaway. Congratulations!!!!
(1) contact Regina Jeffers (Giveaway Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
READ THROUGH ALL THE NAMES FOR THERE ARE MANY WINNERS!!! Winners names are in RED.
(2) If your prize is an eBook, make certain the email address for the prize delivery is correct.
(3) If your prize is a print book or merchandise, include your home mailing address in the email to Regina.
(4) ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 72 HOURS OF THE OFFICIAL WINNERS’ ANNOUNCEMENT. ALTERNATE WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT THAT TIME.
One of our newest authors, Cinnamon Worth, is starting us off with FOUR Amazon gift cards, each worth $5. Amazing, right? Those winners are Caryl Kane, Buturot, Shaina, and Cindie Snyder.
Regina Jeffers has a variety of print books available to our readers.
Today, we have another of our new Austen Authors, Corrie Garrett.
Next is the lovely Diana Oaks, who is feeling quite generous, offering EIGHT great prizes.
- ONE signed paperback set (US only) of One Thread Pulled and Constant as the Sun. That winner is Vanessa Roesler.
- THREE e-book sets of One Thread Pulled and Constant as the Sun. Those winners are Amy Z, Stacey Robinson, and Linda A.
- Pride and Prejudice: A Book to Table Classic, Hardcover edition goes out to Vanessa Thompson McBride.
- One pair of Jane Austen Socks – Steel Blue goes out to Chelsea Knestrick.
- Jane Austen Word Search (Spiral Bound) will be delivered to Nikki H Chicote.
- A Jane Austen Quotes Coffee Mug will be claimed by Lydia Manning.
From Colin Rowland, another of our new Austen Authors, more prizes are in the offering.
Lastly, as this quarterly giveaway ends close to the Christmas season, Sharon Lathan has several holiday-themed prizes.
For FIVE lucky winners,
an ebook of A Darcy Christmas, Sharon’s special Darcy Saga novella. Those winners are Pamela Rothrock Hunter, Linny B, Luisa1111, Susan M. Heim, and Jessica Nelson.
Finally, ONE winner will receive a lovely
Jane Austen silhouette snowflake ornament,
an original creation from Sharon’s Zazzle Store. That winner is Jen Dowdy.